Friday, June 23, 2006

Today's Blogorama set list is a short one.

Gustavo Santaolalla: De Ushuaia a La Quiaca
Mercedes Sosa: Alfonsina y El Marinero
Leon Gieco: Solo Le Pido a Dios
Jose Feliciano: Light My Fire
Jorge Drexler: Al Otro Lado del Rio

Numbers 1 and 5 are from The Motorcycle Diaries soundtrack.

Number two always makes my wife cry for reasons she can't tell me but I'm pretty sure has to do with the passing of her father. Mercedes Sosa is a legendary singer from Argentina.

Number three is my all time favorite protest song. I translated it on the blog some time ago.

Who doesn't like Jose Feliciano's rendition of the Doors' classic?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]