Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Personal Dna Report

Comments:
This nailed me pretty good. The relating to others part is interesting because I relate that way to very few people.

I condsider myself very nomadic when it comes to friends. I have very few good friends and like Jen made me realize all to often friends are situational.

I can honestly tell you though that if I could I would like to meet all the people on my links list and a few who aren't there.
 
I'm this.
 
This is me: http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=jqwhJvLpvWPlkMP-PN-ADDAD-96d6&u=fa0f6cf910ae
 
OK, so this


target="new"
 
Heh--I think mine got me good in some ways. But just like friends, a large part of our personalities are also situational.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]