Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I love the eyes of a soulful woman because they beckon me to embark on a journey.
I love the smile of a contented woman because it tells me everything is going to be alright.
I love the whisper of an alluring woman because it lays me down in fine linen.
I love the aroma of a playful woman because it spins me around with my arms outstretched.
I love the hair of a dancing woman because it brushes my cares far away.
I love the feel of a giving woman because it makes me feel I'm a complete man.

I love woman.

Slip into soft slumber dreams with me and I will rise as you enter the room.
I will pull the chair for you.
I will summon the violin.
I will feed you from my plate.
I will woo you until the candle flicker fades.

I promise.

Comments:
Ooh! Spring has begun in blog land!

Hello Mexican!
 
hola senoritas
 
wow...the ladies will/do love that one...well done.
 
Zona Boy is my new hero.
 
You should go to burning man. www.burningman.com....I think.

You have something restless....and creative......going on.... Very cool. ;)
 
I could do burning man for a day but that's about it. Too many nekkid people who have no business being nekkid.

Going to do the high line thru Montana in just under a month.

yipee
 
You have such a beautiful way of expressing your love of women.
 
Keep up the good work » » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]