Monday, February 20, 2006

Another unfinished song for no one in particular

I don't need more complication in my life
I don't need your confirmation of my strife
I don't want these misunderstandings
So I'm going to set you and I down
And walk away one last time

Time to put some highway miles between us
Time to let a two lane road seperate us
Time for me to throw in the towel
And put the boxing match we've become
In my rear view mirror

You're the majority
of my daily thoughts
You're the priority
of my action
I gave my heart and soul
yet you felt that lacking
I gave it all
but I aint giving
any more

Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]