Thursday, January 05, 2006

WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT EASY?

I bought a two year Norton package and when I do what they tell me to do the stuff they say is supposed to appear, DOESN'T.

JAY sus why can't I pay for something that makes a big button that says "Install the shit you just paid for without you having to do one more goddamned thing besides scratch yourself as you watch"?

As you can tell by looking at my blog I'm a computer Neanderthal. My links are down at the bottom now and I have no idea why.

Maybe I'll just build a fire and send you all smoke signals.

When I clicked on the spell check it suggested "sushi" to replace "sus". Thank you spell check. That's the best idea yet today. A shower and then down to the sushi bar before going to the cinema with this babe I've been living with for the past 23 years. We're going to see Munich.


Comments:
The links are at the bottom because a recent post was likely "too wide". If you add a space somewhere...sometimes that clears up the problem. I've had to work out the same stuff. Super annoying.
 
Actually....it's probably because of the seven deadly sin quiz. Those quizzes are hit or miss when it comes to formatting.
 
thanks kiddo. damn sin always screws me up somehow.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]