Tuesday, January 10, 2006


What's in Zona Boy's bag?

Chloe and Vesper took pics of the contents of their bags and at first I said that I didn't have a bag. Then I thought to myself, "self, you have a bag". So here's what's in my bag.

Starting at the top with the clubs.

A Nike 10.5 degree driver
A Nike 13 degree Ignite 3 wood
An Alien 5 wood
A Nike 18 degree rescue club
A Nike 30 degree rescue club
Irons 5,7,8,9,PW,SW assembled from components by yours truly
A Scotty Cameron Futura putter
A golf towel from the Arizona Biltmore Hotel/Resort course in Phoenix
Sunscreen

Moving to the middle items. (left to right)

A glove
Assorted bag tags (I collect them)
White tees (only white) and a green repair tool with ball marker
A box with a dozen balls (probably three different brands)
Loose less expensive golf balls that I use when I hit too many expensive balls into the shit
An Arizona State coin purse with refreshment money (usually at least $50)
Kleenex
Plastic bags to cover everything when it rains

And finally the bottom row.

Rain pants
A bag with pencils, a blue sharpee (to mark my balls) and assorted crap
A new glove

Comments:
no lipgloss then. no tissues in case you see something moving. no mirror.
sportsmen!
 
gRAndmother, what a big swag you have!
 
kleenex are tissues. I don't want to see my game in the mirror.

hereditary Jen (the swag not the spelling)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]