Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Signs of life

Moses came down from the mountain with a sign carved out of stone by none other than god himself. Now my attorneys advise me about addressing each of the comments, or commandments if you will, on those stone tablets. I will instead list for you what I have seen in MY lifetime in the way of signs that I have taken on as my rules of life.

1) Watch your step

2) Please take a number

3) No butts in urinals

4) Do not throw objects at the performers on the stage

5) Do not block fire escape

6) Keep arms and legs inside of the car at all times while the ride is in motion

7) All skaters MUST wear protective head gear

8) Premises monitored by video surveillance equipment

9) All guns must be unloaded prior to entering

10) Passengers will please refrain from using toilet while the train is standing in the station

11) Urinating on wall prohibited

12) Stop, drop, and roll

13) Amber and red means snow plow ahead

14) Children at play

15) Click it or ticket

16) Anybody caught soliciting acts of prostitution will be asked to leave

17) Golf course irrigated by treated sewage water. DO NOT lick your ball

18) All players are responsible for any damage they cause

19) Please refrain from urinating in the pool

20) State prison. Do not pick up hitchhikers


Comments:
Someone I know says to kids when they pass a "Watch for Children" sign that they must be giving out free watches to kids. :)
 
when I see a baby in a shopping cart I often ask the woman what isle the babies are in.
 
LOL :)
 
I'm new here, but you seem to have a fixation on all things potty-like. (i.e., urinals, urinating, butts in a urinal, toilet etiquette...)

Do you get that a lot, Zona Boy?
 
I have a potty mouth.

Welcome
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]