Saturday, January 14, 2006


A review of the movie Reservoir Dogs

by Zona Boy

This movie sucked.

To me it was a bad attempt scriptwise to make a bunch of screw up characters look like role models for coolness. The pity is that a lot of the actors are some of my faves. Chris Penn however, has no business in film.

Then of course it was all out of order in another attempt at "hot new Hollywood hipness" and it failed.

People I work with and who's opinion on things cinematic I respect had wondered why I hadn't seen it yet given the movies we discuss. It was instinct I guess. I need to trust it more.

Do you wanna see a GOOD Tarantino script?

Watch True Romance.

Do you wanna see the coolest character on film?

Watch Nick Cage in Wild at Heart.

See there? I watch cool movies.

I didn't even open the raisinettes on this one kids.

Anybody want some?

Comments:
hey, what's up? how do you know charlie garcia, just out of curiosity??? also, the soundtrack for reservoir dogs possibly the most overplayed soundtrack in the history of the mankind.
 
I remember liking the one-liners in this one. Seen it a long time ago though.
 
I actually like the dialogue A LOT in this movie. Especially the intro scene.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]