Sunday, January 08, 2006


A review of the movie Buffalo 66.

by Zona Boy

I love Christina Ricci. No, you have to understand, I LOVE Christina Ricci. Got it?

Good.

I loved the red boots the guy wore and I would have a pair were I much younger.

I HATE tripe.

I was craving a Denny's skillet dinner. You know, the one with the sausage and the peppers with scrambled eggs.

My favorite of the strippers was the red head seated at the left of Mr. Wood. (HIS left, not yours)

I loved how he used the characters of Mr and Mrs Costanza from Seinfeld but interpreted them as crack addicts trying to kick the pipe by shooting heroin.

I loved how he made Mickey Rourke slick his hair down so as not to distract from HIS very cool hair.

My favorite Yes song was playing in the strip joint. Heart of the Sunrise and half nekkid women. Well pardner, it just don't get much better.

Did I mention that I love Christina Ricci?

I want a locker full of trophies now.


Comments:
Yes, I liked it.
 
hehe, this is the funkiest film review ever.
 
The parents were loosely based on his real-life parents...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]