Saturday, January 21, 2006

My mama is 70 years old today and she'll be the FIRST to tell you that......

...she almost died giving birth to me.

She'ld also tell you that she would have strangled me if my dad hadn't held her back until I was old enough to fight her off myself.

Born in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico and raised mainly in Douglas, Arizona, She moved to Tucson with my father after they were married and has lived there ever since.

She is the reason that I am.....

Stubborn
Hot blooded
Tender
Alive

She is proud of me for.....

Having gone on a Mormon mission.
Marrying the perfect woman for me.
Staying away from drugs and alcohol.
Being the good son who takes care of her.

She wishes that I would.....

Go to church.
Go to Tucson more often.


She better not be leaving anytime real soon.

I love you mom.

Comments:
happy birthday Zona Mum! May you live happily for 300 years more.
 
...and have eight more children bigger and stronger than ZB hisself.
 
Éstas son las mañanitas
que cantaba el rey David
a las muchachas bonitas.
Te las cantamos aquí.

¡Desierta, mi bien, despierta;
mira, que ya amaneció!
Ya los pajarillos cantan.
La luna ya se metió.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!
 
Happy Birthday Zona Mama!

OH THAT'S SPOOKY! I just wrote the line above...then read Chloe's words: "happy birthday Zona Mum!" Almost exactly the same! Wierd.
 
So sweet!! Happy belated Mommy Zona!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]