Thursday, January 05, 2006

Munich was a very very good movie. I loved the precision of some of the action, there was a hot chick, great script, and a lot of very clever moments. I would say some of my fave lines but I want you to see it without that annoyance.

Now to the morality question that I'm sure you've heard brought up by now I will only add one comment.

Would you favor that we allow the same guys to operate without going after them just because they're going to be replaced by somebody else? There will always be the bad guy in everything and I say go after the SOB and the SOB who replaces him because there's always going to be terrorism and I much rather that we have covert operations as opposed to the clusterfuck we have in Iraq now.

Damn, that's the first weekly political statement of the hour in 2006.

Go see the movie.

I saw scenes for an upcoming movie about a bank robbery that has me very excited.

Denzel Washington
Jodie Foster

Gonna be a good one.

Comments:
This is very interesting site... » » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]