Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just for the two of you. They say you're average but you're very special to me.

Kids have it so easy today. Lemme tell you what they have that I didn't.

Computers in the home
1000 channels of cable/satellite TV
VHS and DVD players
The remote controls to work it all
Compact discs and portable players
Microwave ovens
Cancer Treatment
Jerry Springer
A lot more sports teams

Now lemme tell you what I had growing up

Vinyl LP's with album covers that seem like posters today
Schools without guns
A world without AIDS
Team spirit
American Bandstand


Wow, maybe I had it better.

Comments:
Hmmm...it's pretty close but I'm gonna have to give you the win Zona.
 
I think we'd survive without Jerry Springer.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]