Saturday, January 21, 2006



I turned the TV to the golf tournament in Palm Springs. This is one of the tournaments where celebrities play along with the pros. Of course you know that golf on TV is something old people like me watch. ANYWHO they were showing Michael Bolton (calm down ladies) hit. It seems that he and Nicolette Sheridan are an item. So here comes Nicolette into the camera shot with a thin white tank top and nipples the size of my thumbs. HOLY SHIT!! You can tell the director went crazy because one of the commentators jumped in front of her with his back toward the camera (blocking my view of those nipples) to chat with her and Michael.

They'll get some nice mail for that I'll bet ya.

Comments:
I have nipples just like that.
 
Holy nipples!
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP swivel rocker chair parts Samsung cell phone verizon Laptop security hardware Cambria ca lodging squibb
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]