Saturday, December 31, 2005

Zona Boy's Psychic Predictions for 2006

Angelina tosses Brad.

Tens of thousands of Canadians plunge into depression when another U.S. based hockey team, namely the Nashville Predators, wins the Stanley Cup.

The Yankees fail to win the World Series again.

I will officially be told that I am leaving Canada.

Tony Pierce will find the woman he will marry. (but the marriage won't be in 2006)

Canada will lose one of it's most beloved.

The U.S. will lose one of it's most hated.

Despite everybody predicting a breakup for Brittany Spears she will announce after the summer that she is pregnant again.

I will have a life altering experience.

W's poll numbers will continue to decline even AFTER Bin Laden is located and killed.

Fidel Castro will die.

As a result of the U.S. Government's failure to curb spending combined with the cost of the war and Bush's insistence on continuing tax cuts and allowing big industry to outsource the Canadian and U.S. dollars will reach par.

Matthew Good will host the Grammys.

Red Green will host the Oscars.

Nickelback will announce that they have composed a Broadway musical.

In a move that stuns the world Canada will announce that they have traded Alberta to the United States for six magic beans.

Michael Landsberg will "come out".

Rush Limbaugh will have a near death experience where he discovers that everything he says is bullshit. He will then recover and after realizing the amount of money involved will continue to shovel.

Vesper and Binsk will continue to be the hottest babes online and only after HOURS of me convincing them that I am a very happily married man will they call off their jello wrestling duel with me as the prize. After I realize what I have done I will ascend the tallest building in Vancouver and jump.

Comments:
Australia will finally sink -- as Nostradamus had predicted it would. The will find that it was weighed down by a huge frog or a rat of some sort, which grew and grew and grew until the landmass of Australia could no longer take it, and the earth was forced under the ocean to reside there forever, along with all the Middle Eastern or Asian refugees which couldn't quite make in here on their leaky boats.
 
Brilliant predictions. You should put up a sign in your front yard and start charging.
 
You will need a charger if you are going to start chargin. I suggest the colour white.
 
I love it!! That's hilarious! Great predictions too, I might add.

Can you predict anything in my life? Will I find love? Success? Anything outside of the ususal? :)
 
I can predict that when you marry, all those friends who found the "right man" will be envious.

You're not one who settles for less.
 
so funny!!!

nickelback and broadway...dear lord!
 
You so funny! I like your predictions.

I'd wrestle Binsk any day!
 
and I'll referee!!!
 
I think six magic beans for Alberta is a good trade. I kid, I kid.

Thanks for saying I'm hot, it never gets old. ;)
 
Enjoyed a lot! Answering machine sound bytes Keyword buy xenical ppc se Audi company
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]