Tuesday, December 20, 2005

TRUE STORY

Some years ago I walked into the office at work one day and I was looking at the schedule for the next two weeks. Now I don't know how the hell they got on the subject but one of the male inspectors was talking to the three secretaries about how men wake up with "morning wood" and two of the girls nodded in acknowledgement because both had been married.

I'm trying not to acknowledge anything because it can be dangerous when such talk happens at the workplace and goes a bit beyond the limit.

So the guy relates that men also have to pee when they get up in the morning and that can be precarious. Then he announces that he solves the problem by sitting down to pee and the girls get this hmmm, how interesting look to them.

So by this time I'm looking at the group and the three girls look at me all at once as if they wanted me to say something.

So I did.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I can't do that. I don't fit" and then I walked out of the office. I got interesting looks from the girls for about a week.

Interesting the things I recollect when I'm bored in my training class at work.

Comments:
I remember quite some Christmases ago -- about 7 or 8 of them -- when I went down to the nude beach on Christmas day. I was a lone female, finding a relaxing place to rest myself, next to the dunes,a nice place to spend the morning out of the company of my parents, whose house I was living in at the time.

I was invited over to a group of people who were drinking champagne out of plastic cups. Some of them were also smoking naughty substances.

One of these people was a little man -- a little pink man, indeed -- of about 40 years old, blue eyes, very scrawny. He seemed to exude that indolent, carefree quality of someone who spent most of their day semi-intoxicated.

He stretched his head up suddenly, away from his reclining position, and tried to detect the direction of the breeze. It was still coming from the desert, as he detected.

Then as if by way of reflection, and certainly in order to amuse himself at least, he decided to announce to no-one in particular:

"This morning I got up .... and then, I got up!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]