Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions? F that.

Somebody will ask. Somebody at work. Maybe a complete stranger who I will want to hit square in the face while yelling "I resolve to assault more nosy strangers!!".

I don't make'em because although I'm a liar I don't wanna be a silly liar.

One year down on the southern border one of my coworkers asked what my new year's resolution was. The room was full of co workers and some members of the traveling public and I looked at her and said, "I've resolved to stop hitting my wife with a closed fist".

That was the last time anybody asked me there. In fact, when word got around the population of the entire area got into the habit of going out of THEIR way to get out of MY way.

It was great!



DISCLAIMER:
Because many of you are women I will say in ALL SERIOUSNESS that I have never as much as yelled at my wife and any man who assaults a woman in a domestic violence situation should be jailed for a minimum of 6 months on the 1st offense and 6 YEARS on the second.

Comments:
heh. Once hit Mooikee with a backfist... hmm

happy New Year.
 
Enjoyed a lot! » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]