Saturday, December 24, 2005

I'm bored out of my gourd and pretty much done with Christmas so I have decided to post something that I said I'd wait until the 31st to post.

Sorry.

No he isn't.

You're right, I'm not.


Zona Boy's version of what the hell happened this year and what he wants to happen in the coming year but will probably fall on his face failing to accomplish.

This is the year I started this blog and I blame it all on Matthew Good. I met Matthew and his lovely wife Jennifer at the airport and one of the things we talked about was his very political blog. At that time I did not know exactly what a blog was. To make a long shory stort I followed their adventures in Las Vegas via Matt's blog and it led me to the blog of a man named Tony Pierce. The rest is history and this blog exists because it was about as easy to create as farting.

Michele was the first to link my blog for no apparent reason so she will always hold that special place for me. The rest of you and I have stumbled into each other here in "el blogo sfeero" and I am happy to know you all. Some of my links I have actually met face to face. Some links have come and gone for different reasons.

I told my son about my blog and my two daughters happened upon it which is why there is no nudity for the most part.

That's enough on the blog. Now on to the adventures of the past year.

My travels took me to,

Bolivia
Arizona (twice)
Calgary

The best CD I bought this year,

Tori Amos, Scarlet's Walk

Concerts,

Matthew Good
Nine Inch Nails
Sergio Mendes

Movies,

Collateral
Ray
Star Wars III
Napoleon Dynamite (not my idea)

Oh my god. Am I THAT freaking boring???

Sounds like it.

I DID buy a new car this year.

Only because your old car was plotting to kill you.

Yeah, what can I say?

You can tell them the great idea you came up with for this summer.

Next month I and going to buy an 8 megapixel canon digital camera. I've told you already about my planned trip in May. Well in August I am going to take a pledge of blog silence and post only PICTURES. At least one a day and pictures that I shot. No old stuff. All NEW. Why August you ask? Because I want it to be good. I want to talk to you in images. If anybody does it before me I won't mind. There are a few who can probably do it. I will have to fight the urge to start it early but I figure I will have it set up pretty good by that time. I'm thinking of about posting around 200 shots which means, as most photogs know, me shooting about 1000 shots. I also want to use the time to learn and practice photo shop.

That sounds like a photo blog to me.

Ah but you have to wait and see how I do it. THAT will make all the difference.

Since I'm in your head I can see what you mean.

If I pull it off it will be really cool. That's why I don't mind if somebody does it before me. Each person is unique.

DO it.

I hope to.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]