Monday, November 21, 2005

NEW LINK

It's my son's band. The Falling Pianos. He plays the drums. They've gone celtic punk as you can hear.

It brings a tear to my eye as I remember the boys playing in our Calgary basement and drinking all my Pepsi. That's right. I drank Pepsi in Calgary because the States was a 3 hour drive and Canadian Pepsi kinda tastes like American Coca Cola.

I paid for most of their first recording which was straight punk and very good as well. I wish I knew how to post a taste of it here. Someday maybe.

The bass player has another band called Tartan Hearts and Danny is auditioning with Madcowboys which are both linked on the page.

The Falling Pianos have a pretty good crowd of fans in Calgary.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]