Saturday, October 01, 2005

POST 200.........

is about sports.

DAMN DAMN DAMN.

After jumping out to a 21-3 half time lead my Arizona State Sun Devils fell to those sonbitch Trojans from USC 28-38. Oh well, USC IS ranked #1 and undefeated. I HATE the Trojans. I HATE their lame ass band but their CHEERLEADERS are year in and year out the most well endowed cheerleaders in all of college sports.

The only time I cheer for USC is when the play teams I hate more like Notre Dame or any of the Florida schools or Oklahoma.

I dunno if Arizona plays tonight but the Wildcats are a work in progress. Of course that progress has been going on for a couple of generations now. Of course Arizona BASKETBALL is the best program in the states. Duke, North Carolina, U Conn, Syracuse, and all the others are just wannabes

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]