Saturday, October 08, 2005

I was reading a blog post about dreams and I commented that I don't know if I'm dreaming because I'm not remembering.

Then this.

I was standing next to my wife when a man rushed me with a gun. We struggle but he gets five or six shots before I wrestle the gun away. I shot him twice. He hit me with every shot but I did not feel pain. Everybody went into panic mode except for me.

"I'm alright" I call out. "I'm going to be okay but call an ambulance just to be sure".

I know that there are bullets in me but it's a small caliber gun. Like a toy in my hand. I keep telling myself to be calm because I know that not all people who are shot, die. I'm going to be okay.

I can hear the ambulance in the distance.

Then I feel something inside. I know what it is. It's my lungs filling with blood and my legs start to go weak.

I awake as I start to collapse.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]