Sunday, October 09, 2005

I was going to make this a contest to see if anybody could name all ten movies but when I looked at the list I realized that none of you has probably SEEN all ten movies. So I'll give you the names and such and you can tell me how many of the EXCELLENT movies you have seen and then go rent the ones you HAVEN'T seen.

Zona Boy's top ten favorite movie lines (right now anyway)

"It's my Guatemalaness, my natural heat" Agador the butler in The Bird Cage.

"Ere ees looking at YOU keed" Peter Sellers as Inspector Cluseau.

"Tell all the angels in heaven that you never saw evil so singularly personified as in the eyes of the man who killed you" Christopher Walkin to Dennis Hopper in True Romance.

"Sometimes where, sometimes when, always how much" Max Von Sydow to Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor

"F*ck it" unnamed green beret character to Deniro in The Deer Hunter.

"LOVE brokers" Michael Keaton to Henry Winkler in Night Shift.

"We've caught them napping!" General Custer in Little Big Man.

"Nobody F*cks with the Jesus" Jesus in The Big Lebowski.

"When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't talk" Tuco to an unnamed character in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

"You were the inspiration for twin beds" Rodney Dangerfield to his mother-in-law in Easy Money.

Comments:
I've seen alot of great movies yet i've only seen two on your list.

On said list, True Romance was defiantly cool.
 
Big Lebowski! that's a movie i watch over and over again. And my favourite quote is something The Dude says "That rug really tied the room together".
 
I've seen night shift and the big lebowski. They were both good. I can't remember movies though.
 
If you liked those binsk you'll LOVE Easy Money. Rodney's BEST.

like mic says. True Romance was really cool. Tarantino wrote the screenplay.

I love "careful man, there's a beverage here." too chloe
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]