Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dreary Sunday here in Vancouver. Gray clouds of rain. I love the sound of rain on the roof and no other sound makes me feel so secure.

Within the valley of shadowless death
they pray for thunderclouds and rain
But to the multitude who stand in the rain
heaven is where the sun shines

The grass will be greener 'till the stems turn to brown
and thoughts will fly higher 'till the earth brings them down
Forever caught in the desert land one has to learn
to disbelieve the sea.

If this desert's all there'll ever be
then tell me what becomes of me
A fall of rain?
That must have been another of your dreams
A dream of mad man moon.

Tony Banks
Genesis
A Trick Of The Tail ('76)

One of my top ten albums of all time.

Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]