Sunday, September 25, 2005


Some
neighborhood
girls
had
set
up
a
lemonade,
kool-aid,
and
face paint
stand
to
raise
funds for hurricane relief. The elementary school down the street is collecting. So I stop and step out of my red rock and roll blaring machine and opt for the kool-aid. I reach into my pocket and pull out all the coin and plop down about four fifty on the table.

I say, "girls, you know what you should be selling on a fine day like today? You should be selling a Bolivian delicacy of exquisite cuisinary delite."

"What mister?" they asked in perfect harmony.

I set the empty cup down on the table.

"Why fried breaded guinea pigs of course. You'ld have people lined up around the block!"

Last I looked out the balcony the look of terror was still on their little faces as they stood frozen. The stand has turned into a self serve operation as people continue to pour their own drinks, paint each other's faces and drop money into the coffee can.

Comments:
OHH, tell me you didn't really say that??!! LMAO! Too Funny!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]