Friday, September 09, 2005

I LOVE ARUBA!!

What happened was a tragedy that can and does happen everywhere but I would not hesitate to return to Aruba. The pics below are from the north shore, the golf course near the north shore, and a beach that the locals go to. The bottom photo was taken on the grounds of my hotel.

Food is priced there pretty much the same as the U.S. and Canada with a lot of the same fast food and chain restaurants like Burger King on up to Tony Roma's. Lots of good local restaurants too and if you go you HAVE To go to King's Ribs on Sunday afternoon. Get there early though because they sell out.

As you can now tell I LOVE my new scanner.

Comments:
Where is the picture of you underwater? GUEY!
 
I love Aruba too!! My mom's from Aruba and most of my family lives there!
 
best regards, nice info »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]