Thursday, September 08, 2005

I even got to stand at center ice at the Saddledome in Calgary

Comments:
Hey, just wanted to let you know that Canada is a great place. i am 17 and am a born and raised canadian and when i was about 12-13 i wanted so badly to move to the US, because of all the things i'd seen on TV. all the big cities, but now as i've grown older i have come to appreciate my hometown of Calgary and of my homeland of Canada. it makes me proud to think that i am a Canadian citizen and fortunate to be one. From reading your earlier posts it is no suprise you and your family had such a good time in my homeland and hope you continue to visit again later in life to experience this vast and magestic nation
 
This is very interesting site... industrial ice making machines
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]