Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Two things I forgot to tell you. I've linked another blog. Ashley. I like what she has to say. She's honest and refreshing. Keep doing what you're doing kiddo. (like she really reads mine) This breaks a rule that I had of only linking blogs that link me. If I've missed anybody please let me know.

The important thing is what my background music is now.

Loggins and Messina: Mother Lode

It's one of my all-time top ten CD's and just might make it into my casket. That is if my wife goes first because she won't allow any of that silliness.

Some of the others?

The Who: Who's Next
Joni Mitchell: For the Roses
Pat Metheny: Secret Story
Jimi Hendrix: Axis Bold as Love
Elton John: Tumbleweed Connection

It's gonna be crowded with me, the CD's, my golf clubs, my collection of Pam Anderson memorabilia, my favorite horse's ashes, and all those fire extinguishers I'll need just in case...you know.......I end up.......

I just realized that I forgot that I have five Elton John CD's

11/17/70
Rock of the Westies
Tumbleweed Connection
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Madman Across the Water

I would not give a nickel for anything Elton John did after Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

Some of my CD's end up in those black hole bottomless pits my kids refer to as bedrooms so I didn't see them earlier.

And JUST FOR YOU Michele. I have a Dan Fogelberg CD!! (Souvenirs)

Comments:
Dan fricken Fogelberg. Don't that beat all.

You've been a busy little blogger today. Go Zona Boy!
 
great album in it's day Michele. Some good slow-dance-bear-hug high school stuff
 
Keep up the good work Sallie mae signature loan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]