Thursday, August 04, 2005

So we were all talking at work during our lunch break. There was the latest issue of Cosmo that one of the girls brought in. Suprise, there was a sex survey along with the top 100 things a woman can do to make her man hot for what's she's got. Now that's how I know that magazine is full of shit. Men are not that complicated and any woman who actually reads that is a fool because all women know that men think of sex constantly. Men think with their penises. Am I right ladies? So all a woman has to do is whisper in a man's ear "I want you to pull my panties down and have your way with me" and it's pretty much over.

On THIS occasion the talk turned to faking orgasms. The women took over the conversation and the men made a futile argument. I just sat quietly and listened. All the movie and TV references came up where the actress faked orgasms or talked about how they had. So I wait for the right moment as the conversation is running out of steam to make my statement before the assembled tribunal.

"Once a man takes one woman to the point of orgasm it becomes impossible for any woman to fake on him".

Mouths dropped open and the silence was deafening. Mind you that some of these mouths were still full of food so I had to shield my eyes.

"Correct me if I'm wrong ladies but when a woman reaches orgasm there is a physical reaction and the texture of that thing down there changes. At least that has been MY experience. You can actually feel it and it is quite interesting".

Then I look around the crowd and only one woman is nodding her head indicating that I am right. Of course I know I'm right because......been there, done that. The rest of the day I enjoyed watching the others wander over to her, look around the room, and start whispering.

God how I love women.

Comments:
Excellent, love it!
»
 
What a great site topamax and weight loss side effects interracial dogfart links
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]