Monday, August 15, 2005


So I'm going off on Matt Good's blog. It's been building awhile so I'm due I guess. Matt is an EXTREMELY intelligent fellow and I respect what he has to say immensely. See I can say that without sounding like I'm kissing up because he don't come around here. I just have some problems with some commenters basically echoing what he has to say and I call them out for not having any viable stuff of their own.

Of course I am outta my league when I go toe to toe with Matt but that never stopped me. I'm sitting in my corner now breathing heavily. I can't see the tits on the girl with the big numbered card.

Cut me mick, cut me.

Comments:
I can't take the intensity of Matt's blog.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]