Thursday, August 11, 2005

So I had a great front nine today but the course got even with me on the back nine. So now I'm showered and wishing that a petite Japanese woman was walking on my back while another was preparing the hot tub and the sushi. All that of course in the nude.

All my people right here right now by Oasis playing now. Some great guitar riffs.

I'm melancholy today because I found out the woman in Bolivia who I refer to as my Bolivian mother is dying of cancer. She has three months. It kinda sucks because I was down there last January but didn't get over to see her. I was in La Paz and she lives in Cochabamba. I was there two weeks and didn't have much time so I stayed in La Paz and just enjoyed my in-laws. I hadn't been down in ten years.

We bought a house that my brother-in-law had to sell to get out from under a debt. My mother-in-law lives in the house and may very well have ended up in the street or at least having to pay triple the rent in another place. So now I own the house and she has a place to live the rest of her days along with my sister and brother-in-law.

I hear all of you saying that I did a good thing and maybe I did. Just don't scroll back up to the part where I'm wanting to frolic with naked Japanese women. Or if you do don't tell my Bolivian mother. She'd come up and kick my ass before she left.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]