Monday, August 01, 2005

OK OK I'm listening to Mariah Carey's debut CD and I have to say I'm liking it but don't puke until you read this true life story.

If you've followed along you've noted that I have a job where I see a lot of ID's

A lady came up to me some time ago. Musta weighed 350-400. Dressed in a mumu. I swear if I'da said BOO real loud she would have broken down in hysterics. She puts some ID down. Almost ready to cry because she doesn't have what I need so I look at what she has. A driver's license and a valid......permit.....to carry..........a concealed firearm. Merciful mother of GOD (add it to the tab). She was quite proud of that permit and all I could think of was woman, you got no worries. Aint nobody gonna attack you and IF they did they would come away with a new gun they could hurt somebody else with.

I wish I was on a board that considered applications for concealed carry permits then I coulda told this woman "not only no, but fuck no".

Comments:
Duuuude. You're hatin on the fat chix. While listening to Mariah Carey. What's up with that?
 
Fat has very little to do with that. This broad woulda been just a scary if she were the size of twiggy. No I didn't search her. I was afraid of the briar rabbit vs the tar baby syndrum.

OH that's LOW!

Sorry michele
 
Excellent, love it! » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]