Sunday, August 21, 2005

Joni sings as we continue

I am going to buy a fancy digital camera soon and I hope I can hit this place before the snow flies.

Montana (at least the parts I've seen)

There is a road in northern Montana that is called the "high line" It starts at Shelby and runs east. It is by far the most interesting trip I have driven outside of my native Arizona. Small towns on the prairie filled with empty streets and boarded up churches. Empty big sky country that lets your mind go blank. Very refreshing.

I-15 north into Montana from Idaho is boring until you come to the Missouri river valley north of Helena. If everybody who goes thru there like I did lived their dream, as is mine, of spending their summers there the place would be completely ruined.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]