Monday, August 08, 2005

I heard the applause of the ladies when Miss Cleavage went away. I'll miss you baby, no shit. So here I am with Seals and Crofts playing away. God how I wish I could go back to those days knowing what I know now. That's why I guess I try to guide my kids instaed of teaching them and watching them.

I'll tell you this summer is kicking my ass. So many people wanting tacos and so few stands. Then people complain because they think tacos are their right. Go eat a burger or a hot dog assholes!!

WHAT THE FUCK is he talking about? He don't know either boys and girls. He's just spinning like a dervish and blurring into second person. Too bad he's not clever enough to go into third person.

Maybe I'll bring the tits back.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]