Thursday, August 11, 2005

I are a psyquik

Saw a post on a blog where the girl said she was a pyschic but not always. I used to be pretty good at it and it scared the bajesus outta me when a lady walked up to me and told me that I was a psychic. I said yeah but I only revealed it to women who thought I was using it to try to pick them up.

I always waited for the woman who would come up and say that she was a psychic and that she could see we were going to have hot monkey sex all night to which I could reply that it was true but then we would never see each other again and then she would say, DEAL and off we'd go to the super luxurious back seat of her car.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]