Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hot damn I'm off the next two days. I'm just one lottery win away from blowing that dump off for good. Then the boss will run around going "Where is he and who took a shit on my desk?"

Listening to mellow stuff from Jonatha Brooke. Off her CD called Plumb. If you can download tunes check out "Inconsolable" and "No better". That is if you can find them.

One of my days off I'll be playing golf. I don't believe I told the story but I was playing golf with my dad last year and on the back nine I told him "thanks for teaching me this game dad. I'll never be very good at it but I want you to know that I always enjoy playing". He said "you're welcome son". Two days later a heart attack took him away. Now when I go see him I don't take flowers. I leave golf balls from good rounds. (under 95) One day I was playing at one of my favorite courses and I hit 5 balls off the tee on a par three hole. I put all five shots on the green and two putted for 5 pars. Those balls along with two others are on my shelf waiting for my trip home in October.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]