Wednesday, August 03, 2005

THE CD COLLECTION

OK, there was a CD collection discussion on Michelle's blog so I crawled over to mine and picked out several to give you all an idea of my diversity.

Al Stewart: 24 carrots (playing now)
Suzanne Vega: Suzanne Vega
Buckwheat Zydeco: Menagerie
Natalie Merchant: Tigerlily
Julio Iglesias: America
Alicia Keys: Songs in A minor
Spandau Ballet: The singles collection
Seals and Crofts: Greatest hits
Arrested Development: 3 years, 5 months....
Journey: Greatest hits
Bill Monroe: Essential
Neil Diamond: The greatest hits 66-92
Nine Inch Nails: The downward spiral
Lisa Stansfield
Genesis: Duke
James Taylor: Mud Slide Slim and the blue horizon
Howard Jones: Best of
The Kinks: One for the road

If some of those don't chase some page hits away........

Comments:
Dude, Neil Diamond? If you can listen to Neil Diamond, I can say skivvies all I want.

Skivvies, skivvies, skivvies, skivvies.

And I still have the Sarah McLaughlin CD, but it is dustier than the Ani CDs.

Rock on Zydeco, Spandau Ballet, Howard Jones. . . Man, you like some big hair, huh?

Neil Diamond.

Oh my god. Seriously?
 
I saw Neil in concert twice. Remember, I'm 47 so I like his old stuff. Not the caca he's come out with in the last 15 or 20 years.
 
Dude, he's still releasing music? No fricken way!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]