Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back in the early 80's I was a bartender in a really cool restaurant in Tucson called The Solarium. It was all wood and glass and plants and shaped like a big fan. The bar was upstairs and the place would be jammed for happy hour. Had a lot of regulars but one stays with me.

Diane worked across Tanque Verde road at the title company. Short blonde hair, C cup, and all I'll say about that ass is that I would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from. She had it all. Brains, sense of humor, style.....Basically I worshiped her and told her as much. Diane was divorced and God only knew why until she told me that he ran off with another woman who had money.

I used to watch men crash and burn ugly off of Diane. Me and her got along great but never saw each other outside the Solarium. I was nowhere close to the orbit she cruised in. I told her what a loser her husband was and she told me about part of the settlement. He had a cherry red 67 Mustang that was in immaculate condition. It was still in the carport of the house when she got a notarized letter from New York. It gave her power of attorney over the car which was registered in both their names anyway. He wanted her to sell it and send him half of the proceeds. So she puts it up for sale and sells it the first day. Sells it to the first guy who comes to look at it. So she goes down to the bank to get a cashiers check to send to dumbass. "I gotta ask Diane" says I, "what did you get for it"?

She says, "this guy comes by and looks at the car. He likes it and asks what I want for it. So I ask him how much he has on him. Turns out he just got paid and has $500 cash. I look at him and say SOLD"!

God I miss Diane.

Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read Downloadable hentai games Katka blonde Electric pizza ovens Mature adult amateur free movies
 
Excellent, love it! »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]