Friday, July 01, 2005


The reason I play golf

Bridgette here is a beer cart girl at a course in the Phoenix area. I'm on vacation in October and have printed a map to the course.

I have been playing most of my life and have reached the lofty handicap of 25. For you non-golfers that means I suck at golf. MOST people who play golf are in the same boat as me. Brigette inspires me to maintain my mediocracy on the golf course as I dream of winning the lottery. When I win the lottery I hope to stay mediocre. Needles to say Bridgette will receive a sizable tip. Scroll down to my definition of stunning and apply to Bridgette. SIGH

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]